Vacationing in Hawaii just got a lot cooler – not that it wasn’t already.

Earlier this week, Hawaii’s Department of Health announced a new 10-minute, online process that allows for out-of-state cannabis users to get medical marijuana in the island. So, if you’re a patient who qualifies for medical marijuana somewhere else in the U.S. – continental and territories, all you’ll need to do to receive a temporary medical marijuana card is fill out an online application up to 60 days in advance of your trip, and pay a $49.50 fee.

Once you arrive in Hawaii, you’ll be able to use this electronic registration card, known as the 329-V card, to purchase marijuana in all licensed medical cannabis retailers over a period of 60 consecutive days. Today, patients from Washington, D.C., 32 U.S. states where medical marijuana is legal, and four U.S. territories, can apply for a temporary medical marijuana card in Hawaii – although I’ve heard a few among these 32 states might not allow their patients to do so.

– Read the entire article at Forbes.