Auto flowering Marijuana seeds
Marijuana is a grayish-green mixture of the dried, shredded leaves, flowers and seeds of cannabis sativa, the hemp plant. THC is the main active ingredient in marijuana. Cannabis has been used as a drug for thousands of years. Marijuana helps with pain, nausea, and muscle spasm but it has many other uses too. It is used as a medicine for treatment of some diseases but is mostly used for numbing the pain. Marijuana could help with the reduction of pains of many diseases for example from headaches to numbing the cancer patient. Marijuana has many useful qualities but is dangerous when over-consumed.
Auto-flowering seeds are the latest in cannabis strain technology and are attracting a lot of interest for no good reason. Auto flowering seeds go from seeds to the flowering stage without the help of light (photoperiod). Auto flowering will bring many benefits to beginners and experts alike. Many auto flowers will be ready to harvest in less than 10 weeks from seed. Growing this wonderful and controversial plant is supposed to be fun and enjoyable but, with too many opinions, tips, and techniques, it can instead become overwhelming or frustrating.
How to grow auto flowers is broken down into 8 easy steps.
1) The soil must first be prepared by us. Light soil mix is the best for growing auto flowers but remember to buy extra perlite as auto flowers bloom nicely in soil with a lot of perlites.
2) Then the water should be sprayed lightly on the soil. If you use tap water remember that it needs to sit around in a bucket for 24 hours, so that certain chemicals evaporate off.
3) The seeds are going to be planted next. The simpler you keep it the better it is. No need to stress the seeds
4) Vegetative growth. It means that we do nothing to the plant. Do not feed them! They do not need it for a week. All they need is some light. You can use a lamp but remember do not keep it close to the plant otherwise it will get burned.
5) The pot can be watered now but remember not to flood it.
6) At this point, all you need to do is monitor the environment. Do not water it if the soil is even a little bit moist.
7) After around 3 weeks, your plant will start flowering. Some plants may take a bit longer others may start flowering even in 2 weeks.
8) Lastly, your plant will be ready to be harvested between 65-75 days after you planted the seed.
Auto flowering strains are a relatively new breed that is taking the marijuana market by storm. Auto flowering strains are not the result of some fancy genetic modification but instead are the product of decades of careful planning.
The advantages of auto flowering are:
1) You can harvest the product throughout the year. You do not have to rely on light cycles to help your plant grow. This means that you can have multiple harvests throughout the year without even worrying about seasonal changes. Their biggest advantage is that they grow with age instead of the change in light cycle. And even if you forget to plant the seeds during the season you can still plant them afterward and harvest them with other plants as they become ready in about two months.
2) They produce results very fast. This is a huge advantage for people who want to see their yield quickly. Your plant is ready to be harvested in about 65 to 75 days. You can have multiple harvests in the time a regular plant grows so your yield also increases.
3) They are small in size and are compact. You can grow them on your balconies. Space is no longer a problem. Their small size makes grow room management quite easy. Their rapid growth cycle and their compact sizes make them easier to grow in hidden places for example like bushes or your outdoor gardens, and etc. They are small and thin in size but they are quite hardy and are easily adaptive.
4) Auto flowering marijuana is very resilient to the cold, infections, and pests. Due to their nature, you can even grow them in the colder parts of the world. They do not need a specific season or weather to grow.
5) The auto flower cannabis produced can be used for medical purposes or pain relieving drugs. If you have a family member who is ill or is in dire need of pain relievers, you can give them the planted marijuana through edible items for example Cookies and etc.
Disadvantages are as follows:
Auto flower seeds have many advantages as I wrote above they have many disadvantages too. Now we are going to delve into the disadvantages without any further wait. Remember that disadvantages to some may be advantages to other growers of auto flowers.
1) As I mentioned above, the size of auto flower marijuana is quite small and compact. Because of their size, they yield less harvest as compared to other kinds of marijuana. For growers who have huge spaces for growing the seeds, they prefer to focus on having bigger yields instead of the compact size of the plants.
2) Having your light on for photosynthesis is going to be very costly as it is going to push up your electricity bills. If you can’t afford such huge bills its better if you focus on the old breeds.
3) You can easily hide the plants during their growth because of their sizes. This can increase the dealing of drugs as you can easily hide evidence. This increase in dealing can lead to the drugs being sold to minors which will destroy their lives and health. As marijuana is addictive, if you start doing them once you will be stuck for life. The usage of marijuana can increase the crime rate in our community too.
4) A lower percentage of THC is present in auto flower seeds as compared to powerful indica and sativa.
I would suggest you plant auto flower marijuana seeds as they are not dependent on either light cycles or seasons. You can plant and harvest them whenever you like.